Assalāmu ‘Alaykum Wa Rahmatullāhi Wa Barakātuhu
We are here to serve the Dīn of Allāh Ta’ālā and the Ummah of the messenger of Allah Ta’ala. May Allāh Ta’ālā grant us sincerity, consistency and adherence to Sunnah in it.
In order to better serve you and to fulfil the needs of as many of you as possible, we suggest that you adhere to the following policies.
- Before submission use the search facility to ensure that your question has not already been answered. If you require clarification on an existing question, please quote the “Fatwa ID”.
- Ensure that your relevant details with the email in particular has been entered correctly and accurately. We might need to ask for clarifications before responding.
- Ensure that the title of your question focuses on the main point of your question and that the English is in clear and understandable and standard English. Please avoid text message/IM/SMS/Social networking shorthand.
- Ensure that you select and match the best category for your question.
- A visitor is only entitled to ask a maximum of three questions, a number exceeding three will be ignored.
- Keep the confirmation email as you will be able to track the progress of your question.
- All verdicts will, inshā Allāh be placed on the forum for public view. This is for educational purposes. If the answer is unique to a particular scenario it should not be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment.
- The dār al-iftā reserves the right to edit the title, question, category etc to make it suitable for the site.
- We look forward to your comments and feedback in order to better serve your Islamic needs.